Allow user to run jobs in one deployment environment but not in another within the same DBT Cloud project

I am using dbt Cloud enterprise plan.

I have one project with one development environment and 2 deployment environments (QA and PROD). I want to allow a particular user to be able to run jobs only in the QA deployment environment. In Production deployment environment, user should not be allowed to run job but can only view job definitions.

I tried to create a group with Job-Viewer permission set and added user to it. However, it seems this only works at the project level and not at the environment level within the project. Thus, user can only view jobs in ALL environments within a project (being a member of group with Job-Viewer permission) or user can run jobs in ALL environments within a project (being a member of group with Job-Admin permission).

Can we assign enterprise permissions sets to groups at an enviroment level within the project?

Hello Prasad, I am facing somewhat of a similar situation.
Did you get any help from dbt support?
I have data engineers that have the ability to switch environment to prod in a job and thus an exposure

Ramesh