Cannot run DBT models in composer-2.4.1-airflow-2.5.3

The problem I’m having

When I run the dbt models in the environment version above I get the following error.

[2023-08-22, 14:19:03 UTC] {dbt.py:176} ERROR - An error has ocurred while executing dbt seed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/python3.8/lib/python3.8/site-packages/airflow_dbt_python/operators/dbt.py", line 170, in execute
    result = self.dbt_hook.run_dbt_task(
  File "/opt/python3.8/lib/python3.8/site-packages/airflow_dbt_python/hooks/dbt.py", line 222, in run_dbt_task
    from dbt.config.runtime import UnsetProfileConfig
ImportError: cannot import name 'UnsetProfileConfig' from 'dbt.config.runtime' (/opt/python3.8/lib/python3.8/site-packages/dbt/config/runtime.py)
[2023-08-22, 14:19:03 UTC] {taskinstance.py:1778} ERROR - Task failed with exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/python3.8/lib/python3.8/site-packages/airflow_dbt_python/operators/dbt.py", line 170, in execute
    result = self.dbt_hook.run_dbt_task(
  File "/opt/python3.8/lib/python3.8/site-packages/airflow_dbt_python/hooks/dbt.py", line 222, in run_dbt_task
    from dbt.config.runtime import UnsetProfileConfig
ImportError: cannot import name 'UnsetProfileConfig' from 'dbt.config.runtime' (/opt/python3.8/lib/python3.8/site-packages/dbt/config/runtime.py)

The context of why I’m trying to do this

My environment is setup on GCP and we use Airflow for our data dags. The same models are running in other projects. The only difference being the version of composer and dbt
The models run in composer-2.0.24-airflow-2.2.5 with dbt version 1.2.0
I have to upgrade composer but am not sure about the resolution. Googling with the error did not help either

What I’ve already tried

Some example code or error messages

Put code inside backticks
  to preserve indentation
    which is especially important 
      for Python and YAML! 

dbt has issues with python version 3.8.

These same models are running since Sep 2022 but in previous versions of composer with dbt 1.2
It will be appreciable if there is any recommendation for this version

Regards
Sarit