API trigger description is hidden

The latest update to the Run History in dbt Cloud has removed the Description field.

Its now only possible to view the description by viewing the tooltip assigned to the API Trigger link.

This is painful, can we restore the description as a field in the grid

1 Like

Thanks @rpitts! I see what you mean - I’ve shared this feedback with the team.

1 Like

trigger_cause is now shown inline again!

@joellabes , not showing on my web browser ?

Can you post a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Also just checking you’ve refreshed the tab - this only just went live

I want to see the “Daily Production” description in the listing, I still need to hover over the API triggered to see the cause

Are you on a Single Tenant deployment by any chance? If so you can expect to see this rolled out in the next few weeks, depending on your deployment schedule

Yes single tenant, I was wondering if that was the case !

1 Like

@joellabes , I can see the latest have now been applied.

Ahh…finally, jobs screen is looking much better.

Thanks for the prompt change.

Can we support tag names in future versions which support custom views based on those tags? e.g. Create a custom view which contained all tags of “Daily Load”
We would need an additional trigger_tag element.

1 Like

Can we support tag names in future versions which support custom views based on those tags? e.g. Create a custom view which contained all tags of “Daily Load”

I’ve passed it on!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.