As highlighted in the June 2021 edition of the Community Newsletter, inspired by Pride Month and the desire to create and maintain inclusive spaces for open dialogue within our community, the intention is to start this topic of conversation as an invitation to share and amplify diverse voices, experiences, and perspectives in the community and expand our collective awareness of what it means to feel a sense of pride and belonging.
Some guiding questions to prompt community participation:
- What does Pride mean to you?
- What experiences have ignited your pride?
- Are there invisible pieces of your identity you want to reclaim and celebrate?
- How does your identity influence the way you show up and engage?
- What opportunities do you see in our community to ensure that all members feel a sense of belonging?
- What opportunities do you see to leverage our community platform to amplify and lift up marginalized and underrepresented voices?