Good tools for "knowledge platform"?

Somewhat connected to dbt workflows, I’m curious if anyone here has experience with a good tool/platform to function as a knowledge repository? Beyond legacy wiki-style tools, I’ve seen Airbnb’s Knowledge Repo but am looking for something that supports less technical creation workflow than github flow with Rmarkdown or Jupyter notebooks. Ideally a tool that simplifies the process of sharing learnings and curating institutional knowledge, much in the (magical) way that dbt simplifies data warehousing and transformation :slight_smile:. Looking to deploy at a startup with 150 people, and can reasonably scale to 1,000 people.

That depends a lot on what you expect it to do. My company uses Discourse to aid in the durability and searchability of knowledge, but that presumes a more document oriented approach. We write “whitepapers” that discuss the finding, with links included to resources for which Discourse isn’t a good home, e.g. code.

https://www.cursor.com/

I haven’t used it but I haven’t come across much other than that and Knowledge Repo.