I created a Python model bellow
*import pandas as pd*
*def model(dbt, session):*
* old = dbt.ref("stg_hbam__attorneys")*
* new = dbt.ref("stg_hbam__attorneys")*
* key = 'ATTORNEY_ID'*
* df_merge = pd.merge(old, new, on=key,suffixes=("_old", "_new"))*
* df_merge = df_merge.fillna(0)*
* return df_merge.limit(10)*
I have upgraded to dbt v1.3 and get an error ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘pandas’.
How can I import Python library in dbt?
Which platform are you using? Snowflake?
Have you defined your dependency as shown in the configuring packages docs?
See also Python models | dbt Developer Hub which talks about the anaconda specific details for Snowpark
you will also need to call
.to_pandas() on the dataframes if using pandas, otherwise they default to Snowpark dataframes
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.